- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamically-Oriented Psychotherapy
- Assertiveness/Communications Work
- Dreamwork (feeling-based and fun!)
My Treatment Philosophy:
I believe that psychotherapy is a collaborative process in which I work with clients to help them better understand themselves and others as they work to achieve their goals. By becoming more aware of our thoughts, feelings and actions, we can all become more compassionate towards ourselves, as well as gain greater control of ourselves and our lives. I love helping clients feel better about themselves and their world. Best of all is seeing a client “graduate out”, happier, more confident, and able to carry what we’ve learned together forward.
More information on CBT and Mindfulness.